|Trial of the C* : Boss 3 … Wow.. I have to say that I don’t fully understand this fight unfortunately. I don’t have a lot of hints & tips (which is why I didn’t even call this post a semi-guide). We did 10 man first last night. And after about 4 wipes, we got them down. It’s 7 horde “champions” vs. your 10 (I think it was 7). General tip? Concentrate on one healer first and then the other. Then take down everything else one at a time. This worked for us.|
25man? Well, we decided to do that after the 10. I don’t even know how many mobs there are.. I was too busy running around to count. It’s pretty much a mad house. Each mob has about 2 million health (how is that fair? At least they don’t have freakin’ laser beams.. Oh wait..).. Things I have heard (although I am not sure we did all these before calling it after lots of wipes) you should do are:
- Fear healers and anyone else you can until they are being worked on
- Use as much CC as will work. Diminishing returns is supposedly in effect.
- Hunters drop traps to slow everyone down, all the time!
- Assign someone to “Totem Stomping” and Cleansing.. Lots of Cleansing..
- Again, concentrate on healers first. At least two.
- Put down tremor totem by the Kill target to keep the melee from running away (include shaman in melee group)
- No idea if PvP gear will help..
So, I’m heading off to Blizzcon tomorrow morning, so I have no idea if I will be posting or not.. Well, at least I have no idea how often. Have to finish packing tonight, so not as much WoW as normal.. 😛
If you have any hints or tips for this Boss Fight, either email them to me at fimlys AT gmail DOT com or leave in the comments here. I’ll compile all of them into another “Semi-Guide” when I get a chance!
UPDATE: GUIDES TO THE OTHER BOSSES: