|So, if you didn’t know, ToC, the new raid instance for patch 3.2, is being released in phases. Basically, they are doing a boss a week (at least that is what I think they are planning). The first week we had the Northrend Beasts. This week we add Lord Jaraxxus. Again, follow the link to MMO-Champion for the loot lists, abilities and achievements. Like last week, I give you here just a couple tips I picked up|
- REMEMBER: flames come from you if you have the .. you spread them around when you get the Legion Flame debuff.. try to take them away from everyone!
- He has 3 “phases” that repeat until he is dead (afaik)
- General Tank and Spank
- Spawn a Portal and a Mistress of Pain comes out. She should be tanked, preferably next to the boss to share any aoe damage you are doing. All dps should burn her down immediately.
- Spawn a “volcano” that spews Infernals. These don’t have that much health (at least in 10 man) and can be killed quick but the OT should try to pick them up and again, ALL dps should burn them down quick.
- “Ball up” (gather around) and dps down the Mistress, she jumps and kicks you in the air and stomps on you if you are farther away… Fun times.
- Again, if possible, tank the Mistress next to Jaraxxus so he shares in any AOE the DPS are doing.
This is basically just a tank and spank + adds. The main thing to watch out for is the Legion Flame and staying out of the fires! Also, Mistress gives Mistress’ Kiss which you should watch out for, casters and stop casting if you get it.
When all is done, you get more loot! Look for more next week, maybe
UPDATE: We did the 25man version last night and I have a few more tips..
- The Incinerate Flesh debuff requires 60,000 healing (it absorbs healing) to remove it. In 25man, it seems very important that you do so. Otherwise it blows up and makes a mess of the raid. Generally not worth trying to find somewhere you won’t hit anyone as the “blow up” has a LARGE radius.
- If you have Legion Flame, run to the wall. There was talk about this being dispellable..
- His Fireball should be interrupted by melee.
- Also, He gets a buff that needs to be removed or stolen.
UPDATE: GUIDES TO THE OTHER BOSSES: