Ok.. I promised. I want to thank all the little people (yeah, you Gnomes know who you are) for this, um, prestigious award (which now pretty much everyone has). In fact, it was WoWFailBlog that’s to blame! Here’s the deal.. There are even rules (that I am going to be breaking):
Rules are (as copied from WowFailBlog):
- When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.
- Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
- List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
Ok.. I’m going to start with #3 (I did #1 up there.. did you catch it?)
- I not only have a blog but a podcast.
- I live in Orlando, FL. Home of Mickey Mouse, BRK and Mania.
- I have 2 children
- I am a Computer Programmer by trade / Computer Engineer by training
- The night is my friend (Hi Night!)
- Lady Jess was once in the guild I am in.
- My first “main” was a Hunter, Fimlys. (duh)
- I did not have another “max” level character until after Fimlys had cleared Karazhan.
- I like pun-kin pie.. Well, at least I like puns… The ones I write anyway..
- I am not going to “pass it on” although I definitely believe that Matticus has one awesome site.
As I said above.. I’m not passing it on.. Sorry, too many people have been tagged already that I would have tagged. I broke the rules, does that mean I have to give back the award? Well, too bad! I have it already and you can’t take it back..