Ok.. I still advocate using WoWAceUpdater (I am a zealot… ), but… For those of you who want to know where to get the latest Ace addons without this program running on your system…. Look no farther than http://files.wowace.com.
Head in there, find the files your are looking for. Download Them. Install Them.. LOVE THEM!!!! oh.. sorry….
RatingBuster started out as an addon that converts combat ratings in your tooltips into percentages, so that you have more meaningful information when comparing different items.
The design aim of RatingBuster is to provide detailed, meangingful and customizable information about items so you can eazily decide for yourself which item is better.
And here is some information on it’s features:
- Rating Conversion:
- Converts combat ratings into percentages.
- Stat Breakdown:
- Breakdown Strength, Agility, Stamina, Intellect and Spirit into base stats.
- Supports talants, buffs and racials that give you extra bonuses.
- Ex talant: Lunar Guidance * "Increases your spell damage and healing by 8%/16%/25% of your total Intellect."
- Ex talant: Heart of the Wild * "Increases your Intellect by 4%/8%/12%/16%/20%. In addition, ……etc"
- Ex: +13 Intellect (+234 Mana, +0.18% Spell Crit, +3.9 Dmg)
- Stat Summary:
- Summarizes all the stats from the item itself, enchants and gems, converts them to base stats and displays the total value and/or difference from your current equipped item.
- Ex: Crit Chance * Adds up agility and crit rating from the item, enchant and gem. Converts agility and crit rating to crit chance, and displays the total in a single value.
- Item Level and Item ID:
- Item Level is obtained from the WoW API, not a calculated value.
- Item ID is useful for advanced users.
- Supports talents, buffs and racials that modify your stats for all classes.
- Fully customizable, decide what you need to see and what you don’t want.
I use it constantly to compare new loot with current gear and decide if I would like to have that piece. Take a look, I think you will like it. The Wiki page linked above has a lot more information on it and how to use it. Good luck!