Main info is:
- Reduce the amount of experience needed each level by approximately 15% between levels 20 and 60
- Experience gained for completing quests (on average) between levels 30 and 60 is being increased. The increase becomes more substantial as you make your way towards 60.
- Many outdoor elite mobs will become non-elites. An example would be Stromgarde Keep in Arathi Highlands.
- Added approximately 60 new quests in Dustwallow Marsh. This should help players who find themselves lacking quests in the 30-40 range. The Steamwheedle Cartel is building the new town of Mudsprocket in south-west Dustwallow Marsh, so you’ll have to wait until construction is complete to learn more about these changes.
- In addition to increasing quest experience for dungeon quests, we’re also upgrading all pre-bc dungeon boss drops to blue quality items.
This looks to be a pretty significant patch for 20-60 range grind. Having recently started back leveling my alts (Got Fhuun to level 42!), I’m looking forward to this patch just for this.