So, supposedly patch 2.3 is on the fast track. They have completed internal testing and as soon as they are happy with 2.2.2 (which has some "festivals" included) they are supposedly planning on putting 2.3 on the PTR. Included in 2.3 (in addition to the new Zul’Aman) for Hunters are some pretty interesting changes. This list I pulled from MMO-Champion.
- Trueshot Aura (Marksmanship) no longer costs mana to cast and will last until cancelled.
- Serpent Sting, Immolation Trap and Explosive Trap now all gain additional damage based on 10% of your ranged attack power.
- Wyvern Sting (Survival) is now instant cast and has a maximum duration of 10 seconds in PvP.
- 20 and 24 Slots ammo pouches have been added (Source)
- Arcane Shot (Rank 6+) will now dispel 1 Magic effect in addition to damage (Source)
So, what do you think? This list might change, of course, but if they have completed internal testing, I would be surprised if it changes significantly.
I definitely like the larger ammo pouches… The Arcane Shot change doesn’t seem like much except for PvP. I don’t have Wyvern String, but looks interesting. I am coming out in support of the additional 10% RAP damage.. Like that one! And the Trueshot Aura stuff just makes sense (no more having to make sure I keep recasting it).
Tell me what you think? There are, of course, other changes for other classes. At some point I’ll stop concentrating on the Hunter changes, but I’m mainly a hunter, so there!
If you click the link to MMO-Champion above, you’ll see all the stuff they have gleaned from the boards and other posts..